Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Running Value (Chart in a Table)

Hello

I have a report with a Table, in the table I have SubReport1, in Subreport1 I have a Table1, inside table1 I have another table2 and Subreport2.

Subreport2 has 4 different type of charts, depending on the passing parameters from the second subreport 1 of the 4 charts is displayed.

In one of the chart I'm using the Running Value function, works fine ONLY the first time the chart is displayed, after that the charts shows no values. I'm using a series group, which changes for every row, for what I understood the value should be reset everytime the series changes (100,101,102), but that is not the case.

Group level values are 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 etc up to 10/10.

Series level values 100,101,102 etc.

Thank you

Hi

I guess I was not clear,

seems like that the Series group ID never reset the running value even when the value changes from 100 to 101, when the chart is invoked by a subreport.

welcome any suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment