Friday, March 30, 2012

Runtime Error

I got a game called Dungeon Runner from ncsoft, which I know to be a reputable company. It was a download a.ly game as it's free to download and play.

After installation I tried to play the game and received a Runtime Error. Here are the exact messages I got:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Ok

If that wasn't bad enough, after I clicked ok, I got THIS message!

The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the application at location 0x7813461a.

Click on OK to terminate the program

Click on CANCEL to debug the program

When I click Ok nothing happens, and when I click Cancel nothing happens either (it doesn't debug the program.)

What am I supposed to do now? I've already tried uninstalling the program, and reinstalling it, and on the advice of the manufacturers I've updated my video card (though that didn't make any sence to me as to why I even got a runtime error.) I've been at this for 12 hours, and I'm getting very frustrated. Please help me if you can.

If it can be solved with DMO or SMO we would be glad to help you with that :-)

WesleyB

Visit my SQL Server weblog @. http://dis4ea.blogspot.com

|||

Well im having similar problems but the error was a bit different and i tried to get a version off my friend whitch had all the updates and now it is comming up with a new error and i cant fix it!!!!! i am sooooo anoyed !

any one got any suggestions add my msn and talk lol

well yer i need help my computer is so gay i always have problems with new software or games or anything realy !

thnx

No comments:

Post a Comment