Friday, March 30, 2012

Runtime Error - Taskpad

When I change my view to "Taskpad" in Enterprise Manager,
and then click on each of the databases, I get a "Runtime
Error has occured. Do you want to debug". Has anyone
else encountered this problem and is there a fix?
Thanks,
PatrickIf you change it back to Large icons or another view, then back again, it
should work okay.
Also make sure you're at the latest service pack...
A
"Patrick Thorsell" <patrick_thorsell@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:024001c35528$142c82a0$a101280a@.phx.gbl...
> When I change my view to "Taskpad" in Enterprise Manager,
> and then click on each of the databases, I get a "Runtime
> Error has occured. Do you want to debug". Has anyone
> else encountered this problem and is there a fix?
> Thanks,
> Patrick|||Hmm why is there no MS articles about this? Anyone know
of a long term fix for this? the switching views is
surely just a work around.
Regards,
Yussuf Khan
>--Original Message--
>If you change it back to Large icons or another view,
then back again, it
>should work okay.
>Also make sure you're at the latest service pack...
>A
>
>"Patrick Thorsell" <patrick_thorsell@.yahoo.com> wrote in
message
>news:024001c35528$142c82a0$a101280a@.phx.gbl...
>> When I change my view to "Taskpad" in Enterprise
Manager,
>> and then click on each of the databases, I get
a "Runtime
>> Error has occured. Do you want to debug". Has anyone
>> else encountered this problem and is there a fix?
>> Thanks,
>> Patrick
>
>.
>|||This error still can occur in SP3, it happened to me about 2 minutes ago.
--
----
The views expressed here are my own
and not of my employer.
----
"Aaron Bertrand - MVP" <aaron@.TRASHaspfaq.com> wrote in message
news:uKn6lJQXDHA.1680@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Since moving to SP3, I have never experienced the error. So if you're not
> at SP3, get there.
>
>
> "Yussuf Khan" <fearnan@.excite.com> wrote in message
> news:173301c35cfb$f3fc70e0$7d02280a@.phx.gbl...
> > Hmm why is there no MS articles about this? Anyone know
> > of a long term fix for this? the switching views is
> > surely just a work around.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Yussuf Khan
>

No comments:

Post a Comment