Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Running Value with Subtotals and Grand Total

I have a Division parameter (select one or many) and I am grouping my Sales
Goal row by Division with columns for months. I can show the running year to
date total across the columns ok, but I can't figure out how to reset the
running value when I get to a new Division grouping. It is adding the second
division to the results from the first grouping which is not what I want.
How do I this?
I also want a grand total below all the groupings
TIA
DeanI have been looking for help with doing the subtotals and the grand totals of
a report and I came acrross the Running value aggregate and I am no expert
but it seems to me you need to specify the scope for your runningvalue and
that will reset it if the scope changes.
"Dean" wrote:
> I have a Division parameter (select one or many) and I am grouping my Sales
> Goal row by Division with columns for months. I can show the running year to
> date total across the columns ok, but I can't figure out how to reset the
> running value when I get to a new Division grouping. It is adding the second
> division to the results from the first grouping which is not what I want.
> How do I this?
> I also want a grand total below all the groupings
> TIA
> Dean
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment