Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RunningValue funtion doesn't seem to work with a chart data region

I am trying to build a chart where on of the data values represents a running
total. I also created a table data region to show the tablular
representation of the chart data.
The running value function requires a scope parameter representing the
group. I specify the name of the category group for the scope.
When I run the report the tablular data shows a correct running total.
However, the chart doesn't. I don't get any errors but the chart running
total values display as if a simple grouping and sum were done on the values.
Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong.AS i know the RunningValue & RowNumber don't work on chart only on table...
"john" wrote:
> I am trying to build a chart where on of the data values represents a running
> total. I also created a table data region to show the tablular
> representation of the chart data.
> The running value function requires a scope parameter representing the
> group. I specify the name of the category group for the scope.
> When I run the report the tablular data shows a correct running total.
> However, the chart doesn't. I don't get any errors but the chart running
> total values display as if a simple grouping and sum were done on the values.
> Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment